Preserving Cookbook Giveaway
We are deeply grateful to the incredibly creative and dedicated folks who have influenced the canning, preserving and fermenting world. Their expertise in the craft is why each of them holds a place in our library, but it’s their desire for helping others succeed along their food journey that has given them a special place in our hearts.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we’re giving two readers a chance to win their choice of books from our Library!
In case you’re not familiar with these fabulous books and their authors, we’ve pulled together some links that will give you a peek into the deliciousness that awaits!
- Marisa McClellan’s trio of preserving cookbooks have known to get people addicted to preserving! My copies of Food in Jars and Preserving by the Pint are well marked up from such regular use. Naturally Sweet Food in Jars is an essential if you’re trying to reduce your processed sugar consumption. I’d say take your pick, but you really should have all 3 in your library!
- Ferment Your Vegetables, by Amanda Feifer of Phickle, is a must-have for the newbie or for the seasoned fermenter and will help to keep you in probiotic goodness all year around!
- Joel MacCharles & Dana Harrison; bloggers at Well Preserved, introduced Batch just this year. (Spoiler: it’s so much more than a preserving cookbook!)
- Simple Bites blogger, Aimee Wimbush-Bourque’s book Brown Eggs and Jam Jars continues to be a heart-warming favorite.
- Autumn Giles’ Beyond Canning contains recipes for a wonderful blend of preserving techniques & recipes sure to keep you intrigued.
- Preserving with Pomona’s Pectin by Allison Carroll Duffy is a great resource if you’re already a Pomona’s Pectin convert or if you’re looking to adjust the level of sweetener in your preserves.
- As a Master Gardener and Master Preserver, Linda Ziedrich’s Joy of Pickling and Joy of Jams, Jellies and other Sweet Preserves collectively boast an impressive 400+ recipes for preserving!
2 lucky winners will get to select a cookbook from our Preserving Library! Enter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway