If you like to make your own holiday gifts this gift guide is for you!
A Homemade Gift Guide
- Whip up some almond butter crunch candy for the sweet tooth on your list.
- Make some body butter, scrubs or bath salts for those that enjoy a little pampering.
- A couple jars of apple pie filling makes for a great gift for the hostess on your list.
- Create beautiful chalkboard labels to dress up any of our jars.
- Spice rubs are so easy to make the kids can do it!
- Crochet a custom cozy for some Mason jar mugs.
- Bring the outdoors in with these Mason jar lanterns.
- Cranberry rosemary vinegar is a beautiful reflection of the holiday season!
- Homemade spice mixes are always better than store bought!
- Make your own mulling spice and you’ll instantly warm up a cold winter evening.
Find more inspiration for homemade gifts on our Pinterest boards!
If DIY gifts aren’t your thing, check out our other gift guides for all the special people on your list.