Hooked on the Vanilla Bean?
Reducing your Sugar?
Looking for something really different?
- Try this Strawberry Balsamic Jam which Marisa McClellan made on her 1st online canning class!
- If you’ve got your fill of jam, make some Strawberry Rose Syrup for a tasty summer cordial from Linda Ziedrich, author of The Joy of Jams, Jellies and other Sweet Preserves.
- Strawberry Juice is very versatile preserve to have in your pantry. You can use it to make strawberry lemonade, strawberry ice cream, strawberry glaze, and more. Watch the video below from I’m Still Workin to learn how to make Strawberry Juice.
- Head over to Punk Domestics for 16 ways to put up strawberries. The list goes beyond just jam with recipes for strawberry curd, strawberry salsa, and pickled green strawberries.
- Simply Canning has some tips on how to freeze strawberries, and make strawberry ice cubes. You’ll also find a great recipe for strawberry jam without any pectin.
How are you preserving your strawberries?