Fresh blueberries have become a regular guest in our kitchen lately, so we were looking for a quick, simple, and yummy way to enjoy more of these delicious berries. We found this blueberry cobbler recipe at Cooks.com.
cooking spray or melted butter
1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the insides of Widemouth Jars with cooking spray or lightly grease with some melted butter.
- In a bowl, mix milk and sugar until dissolved. Add vanilla and stir.
- Add Bisquick to mixture.
- Toss blueberries in 2 tablespoons of sugar, or enough to coat. Mix blueberries into batter. Pour batter into jars.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown.
- After they’ve cooled, lid them and they’re ready to take on a picnic or for a packed lunch.
This recipe is great for any tasty berries that are in season in your neck of the woods, or ones that are in your freezer eagerly waiting rediscovery!