These are the containers that would be most suitable for candles. Depending on what type of candle you are creating, you may want to browse all of our containers. Many of our customers use a variety of jar styles for their bath & body products like hand crafted scrubs, creams, bath salts, oils and more! Please note whether or not a lid or cover is included. Covers/Lids/Closures are sold separately unless included by the manufacturer (i.e. Ball jars). When viewing the product page of a container, the closures that are designed to fit that container will show up along the right, under “Accessories”.
- Metal lids with plastisol liners: good for products that you do not want leaking – like scrubs or liquids;
- Metal lids that are unlined: good as a decorative topper to your candle or craft;
- Metal lids with a pulp/poly liner (available separately if you wish to add it to an unlined lid) good for bath salts, potpourri;
- Plastic lids with foam liners: good for scrubs & creams;
- Plastic dust covers: good for protecting your candle while allowing full visibility & scent testing.
- Specialty lids: help your products stand out while also adding some protection and value to your product. Daisy Mason lids as well as Star Mason lids and our Natural Soy Candle lids, these printed lids are finished by some of our local Lancaster craftsmen.
If all soy waxes were identical in relation to appearance and performance with all fragrances and/or dyes, the craft wouldn’t be quite as exciting! We are sure to pass along all handling recommendations that we receive from the manufacturers. Because each chandler has their individual vision of their end product, the handling suggestions become very basic to allow folks to test and pour in order to find their perfect combination. Community boards and our Facebook page are good ways to connect with other chandlers for tips.
EcoSoya has announced their next generation of candle waxes. Expect improved scent throw, increased stability and richer colors in their EcoSoya 110 (a great replacement for CB- Advanced Soy), EcoSoya 120 and EcoSoya 130. These new waxes should be released spring 2017. More details from the manufacturer will be available soon.
**NGI has discontinued their current EcoSoya waxes (CB Advanced, CBXcel, CB135 and Pillar Blend).
Wax Handling Sheets
TruScent full strength made-for-soy fragrance oils have been tested and formulated to perform well with soy wax. Fragrances are packaged in Amber bottles with phenolic polycone lids and are available in 1oz, 16oz and in some cases by the drum (10lb or 25lb; depending on the fragrance). Here are the top sellers for 2016.
The proper tools can help your customers have a great experience with your candles! We offer several tools that will encourage them to maintain their candles and keep them performing well!
For candle making tips, bath & body DIY, resources and supplies visit our Candle, Bath & Body Facebook page.